Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Much Activity Week:

It’s been a good weekend, filled with interesting experiences, lots of buzz.

The First good thing I tried was, to reduce my laundry bags size.
Though, a quite good amount of transactions happened all thru the week. I finally ended up in vain :(

From the day when cloths are discovered, is this activity called "
washing" done? I wonder how people manage their laundry system, probably most outsource.

Tip: on
laundry
Laundry: common care
symbols


On Thursday, after much iteration I froze down the answer for the Q: whom should I borrow loan from?

Friday was a much happening day as aspired. We watched a movie "
CRASH”. It’s a very provoking movie on racism. A well acted and paced movie, the story is interwoven with a set of characters that are diverse racially & economically. It had the all that I needed.

No comments: