Friday, August 18, 2006

Most Adventurous dayout: Ramnagar

I'm back ,you might not realise the gravity of the word "back" ...
Was on one of the most adventurous trekking track on the planet last week.It is place that has good mix of all kind of geography : the rock,the river,the forest. It was a totally different experinence that's all I would say.
Sometimes I struggle during nites sans sleep, casting the role of a diurnal mamal.In this mood I generally start reading any book which my hand grabs from a tiny bookshelf On one such nite , I was reading world is flat by Thomas Friedman.
He impressively puts the factors that paved the way for this flatter world and this Globalisation ver3.0 some intresting factors are Fall of the Berlin Wall , Open sourcing- which means people are no longer the consumers of information , gradually they start contributing to the improvement of the product .This also includes blogging to wikipedia.In & out sourcing : It was really surprising to learn that UPS a Parcel company performs half a dozen of other worksapart from its core parcel service.From Toshiba to HP by taking small companies global and co-work with bigger companies to sync their sevice.
check out THE HYPE MACHINE (http://hype.non-standard.net/) which discovers new music through blogs ,public discussionGuys , if you are looking for the fastest way to check your gmail , gmail mobile http://m.gmail.com/.

No comments: